Our mission is to encourage self-empowerment and
provide direct services for persons living with HIV/AIDS.
Make a Donation
- Donors are truly the lifeblood of our organization! Each year, hundreds of caring and generous individuals contribute 30% of our annual budget. We could not do what we do without your help!
- The Aliveness Project also accepts in-kind donations, such as food for our food shelf or meal program, gifts and new clothing for our Holiday Baskets program, or other items we could use for our various programs.
- Our Food Shelf is always in need of nonperishable food and hygiene items. You can help by organizing a food drive at your workplace, school, or faith community.
- Many companies match the charitable gifts of their employees. Check with your employer, and if they will match your contribution to The Aliveness Project, please include the appropriate forms with your gift.
- If you have questions about your donation, please contact Joe Larson, our Executive Director, at 612-824-LIFE (5433), ext. 201 or by email.
Join Our Donor Program
- The Aliveness Project has a giving program — called Friends of Aliveness. This donor program can make it easier for people like you to make regular contributions to support our daily services for HIV+ individuals and family members.
Click here to download our Aliveness Friends Donor Form (428Kb PDF)
Donations by Mail
If you're choosing to send your donation by mail, please send a check or money order. (Each should be made payable to The Aliveness Project.) You'll always receive a receipt for your donation. Support our food services, therapies, and educational programs today! (If you'd like to see your donation go to a particular area, please specify that in the memo line.)
Then mail your check to us at:
The Aliveness Project
730 East 38th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407
All donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!