Our mission is to encourage self-empowerment and
provide direct services for persons living with HIV/AIDS.
This is your one-stop shop to prepare you for Dining Out for Life on Thursday, April 25. In addition to your in-person training at The Aliveness Project this resource will round out your tool kit for preparing for the big day. You’ll find resources to invite family and friends to your restaurant, let us know who you found as an Ambassador Buddy, the list of prizes for the drawing, sample tweets, posts, logos to upload and more. This site will continue to evolve, and is shaped by your feedback. Please let us know what you need so you can help the event be as successful as possible. Thank you for volunteering, and HAVE FUN!
- Online Ambassador Sign-up
- Online Ambassador Evaluation Form
- Download Ambassador Evaluation Form
- Printable LIst of DOL Restaurants
- Sample Promo Email to send to friends and family
- Hooray! I Found a Buddy! Give us your Ambassador Buddy’s info
Download and Print your own (or your Buddy's) Ambassador Nametag
(clicking link will download a MS Word Template File)
- TWITTER NOTES
- Dining Out For Life and FACEBOOK NOTES
- Link to DOLI & DOLI facebook
- Download DOL LOGO & I ATE BUTTON Images
- View our pictures from DOL 2012! (on our Facebook Page!)
- List of Prizes to be won (click here to print the list!):
By making an additional donation to Dining Out for Life in the small envelope, you will be entered in our prize drawing for LOTS of great prizes!
We have prizes such as:
- One week at Breezy Point Resort!
- Amazon Kindle
- Turquoise with Chrysocolla Swarovski Crystals Necklace & Earrings
- Two tickets to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival 2013
- The Chair Salon- Two $25 off coupons to any service
- Breadsmith- Five loaves of incredible bread
- Rainbow Road- Four $25 certificates
- Ichiban Japanese Steak House- $40 certificate
- Bibelot- Four $25 certificates
- The Jungle Theater- Two tickets to any performance in 2013/2014 season
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts- Four vouchers for special exhibit More Real? Art in the age of Truthiness
- James Sewell Ballet- Two tickets to a 2013/2014 performance
- Landmark Theatres- Four VIP Guest Passes
- Sam’s Club, #4787- $25 certificate
- D’Amico & Partners- Three $100 gift cards
- Minnesota State Fair- A Minnesota State Fair water bottle, bag and cap
- Minnesota Dance Theatre and The Dance Institute- Four tickets to Fierce/ Feminine (May 16-19, 2013)
- Mixed Blood Theatre- Two free guaranteed admissions to any mainstage performance of the 2013/2014 season
- Heights Theater- Two movie admissions
- Bryant Lake Bowl- $30 certificate good for breakfast, lunch, and bowling
- Additional prizes continue to be donated. Please see www.diningoutforlife.com/minneapolis/prizes for the latest list of prizes. Note:A donation not mandatory to enter prize drawing.
THANK YOU to our fantastic donors!
Note: A donation not mandatory to enter prize drawing.